Monday, September 8, 2014

Another Award

So my boss has been writing away
With apparently nice things to say
Cause today I was floored
By another award
It’s for best Science teacher! Hooray!

Explanation - recently my boss has apparently been nominating me for as many awards as he can find. A few weeks ago, I found out that I would be receiving the Teacher of the Year award from the Fort Wayne chapter of the Air Force Association (which focuses on teachers of STEM and aerospace topics). Then today at lunchtime, in front of the whole class, he announced that I would be receiving the Education Award from Fort Wayne Business Weekly in the Science K-12 category. (The issue with the winners should come out by the end of the week.) I'm a little overwhelmed and so thankful that I have such a supportive boss! Thanks, Scott!


2 comments:

  1. Kudos, I'm very proud of you, even when you're not winning awards, but even more when you are.

    ReplyDelete