Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Fountain

So I've been doing something a little different with these posts - creating them the day before then posting at midnight so they're relevant for the entire day. This works well for things that you can plan for, like holidays. Then there are days like today.

Today (actually now it's yesterday, Monday) my wife and I spent most of the day either asleep or in the bathroom after we both came down with a nasty little stomach bug. I had the added excitement of almost throwing up at my daughter's orthodontist appointment in the afternoon! Now that it's night, I'm feeling somewhat better and have (so far) been able to keep down a little food and water. In fact, I felt so much better that I was able to take a few minutes and sketch up this little doodle which is, of course, just a happy little picture and is in no way relevant to the way I've been feeling today. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to bed.

It's so splashy!

1 comment:

  1. What's up Dear, are you really visiting this web page daily, if so then you will definitely get good experience.

    ReplyDelete