Monday, April 1, 2013

An Important Announcement


Thank you all for stopping by
I’ve got an issue I must mention
A problem I’ve been pondering
Has caused me stress and doubt and tension

I’ve put a lot of work into
The poems and pictures I’ve been posting
But you, my readers, let me down
I feel on your end you’ve been coasting

Of course the possibility
Exists that no one’s out there reading
Cause if there’s anybody there
They’d post the comments I’ve been needing

And so, because my efforts seem
To be so unappreciated
This is my final posting here
Cause no one likes to be so hated

Yes, say goodbye to pangolins
And Mr. Grumpy Pants is leaving
The camels, cows and penguins too
Are gone - too bad there’s no one grieving

And though I mightily regret
The pain this causes and the sorrow
Just one more thing, please check the date
And meet me here again tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment