Monday, July 29, 2013

Fleas

This post falls squarely under the category of "be careful what you wish for". Under yesterday's post, there was a comment about wanting to see a short-haired flea (Hi, Mom!). So here, through the magic of digital painting with layers, I present - a flea!

"Hey, how's it goin'?"

Now, aside from some creepy body hairs, this flea is bald. So behold - the short-haired flea!

"Not bad, but I personally prefer something longer."

Hmmm... longer? Okay - how about this...

"Better - it's got more volume, but it's a little too girly."

Too girly, huh? Well, maybe something a little more hardcore?

"Okay - now we're getting somewhere! I like the musician vibe, but purple? Really?

Long-haired musicians? I can give you the long-haired musician look!

"NO! No, no, no, no, no! C'mon man, just give me something awesome!"

Okay, okay. I've got one more thing to try...

"Awwww, yeeeaaahhh!  That's it, right there!"

Just talkin' about fleas.
(And we can dig it!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, more fleas than I ever wished to see. My favorite was the purple hair.

    ReplyDelete