Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pegasnails

For Christmas, I designed a couple of custom iPod Touch cases for my niece and nephew. He got an image that combines the Temple of the Golden Potato with a couple of adventuresome Baninjas. Unfortunately, for some reason my computer is not allowing me to shrink and save it to a more web-friendly size (although I've been able to do the exact same thing to every other picture I've posted on this blog!), so for now you'll just have to imagine that one.

My niece, on the other hand, likes snails. So for her I added some wings and made a small flock of pegasnails, fluttering happily through the sky. For one reason or another, they didn't actually receive their gifts until today, so I've been holding off posting this picture since mid-December.


1 comment: