Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Little Known Monsters

Tonight I found out about four little known monsters that live all around us. I felt it was my duty to share this information so you could be watching out for them. If I see any of them, I'll be sure to post pictures of them on this blog.


There’s a creature they call the Bufar
That is found in the trunk of your car
And his bad attitude
Means that when you buy food
He will lick every bottle and jar


And then there’s the wee Pallaroo
Who’s so small she will hide in a shoe
And her turning and twitching
Makes your foot begin itching
When there’s nothing at all you can do


The elusive, enormous Ezonne
Is a critter the size of a lawn
It’s so skinny and flat
That it’s hard to look at
Cause it turns so it’s always edge on


In your home the Flatoulli is found
Who will wait till your friends are around
And when there’s a pause
In the quiet, he’ll cause
You to make an embarrassing sound

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I'm experiencing a Pallaroo infestation. Can't wait to see the drawings.

    ReplyDelete