Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Year!

Hooray! I’m back! Another year!
But first let’s make a few things clear

A resolution, this is not
This blog is just a simple spot

For me to practice every day
To let my lines and verses play

But I won’t promise they’ll be good
Or even end up like they should

They might not even be complete
They might be rough instead of neat

The poems might feature tortured rhymes
The pictures, sketchy, scribbled lines

And though I’ll try to see it through
I might just miss a day or two

Unless I know you like this show
When you add comments down below

Or better yet, send a request!
Cause if you ask, I’ll do my best

In short, what you’ll be seeing here
Is just like what you saw last year!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray, I liked what I saw last year. Since you did a Christmas hippo could you do a New Year's baby rhino?

    ReplyDelete