Friday, September 27, 2013

A New Creature

Yesterday, as a birthday present to myself, I finally got a tablet that I've been eyeing for a while. It's a Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0. What really attracted me to this particular tablet was the pressure-sensitive stylus that comes with it, which I'm hoping to use for more digital sketches and animations. Right now, though, I'm just learning how to use it and trying out different apps. Here's my first creation, using an app called Infinite Painter. It's not bad, but I think I'm going to keep looking. (I'm also attempting to upload this post directly from the tablet. I hope it works!)


(Update: I was able to post from the tablet, but had a hard time making the picture the right size and adding labels. The search for the perfect apps continues...)

No comments:

Post a Comment