Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Snow is Falling Down

Tonight we're being hit by a pretty good snowstorm. It's only 10:00 and already most of the area schools have 2 hour delays for tomorrow. Stay safe, everyone.


The snow is falling down
On the yard and on the street
It’s falling down on me
And it’s covering my feet

The snow is wafting down
On the bushes and the trees
I need to get back home
‘Cause it’s now up to my knees

The snow is drifting down
On the cars and on the ships
I’ve made it to my driveway
But it’s brushing on my hips

The snow blows all around
From the east and from the west
I’m nearly to my porch
And it’s halfway up my chest

The snow is piling high
And it’s up above my chin
I push my front door open
Then I quickly hustle in

I’m so glad I made it home
To my warm and cozy den
I swiftly grab my trusty sled
And head back out again

No comments:

Post a Comment