Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Check It Out!

Check out my GIANT BRAIN!!!


At least that's the way I was feeling as I was driving home from work today. We've had this annoying little problem with a program in our computer lab for nearly a year now. It wasn't bad enough to bring everything to a halt, but it did make it hard to use the latest and greatest version of our 3D CAD software with the students. So today I spent most of the day online with our tech support representative, trying everything he could think of to fix it, and it still didn't work the way I wanted it to. Eventually, he logged off and I had one more idea to try. As you can probably guess, it worked perfectly! Of course tomorrow I'm going to have to try it with a room full of kids, but for tonight I'm feeling pretty good about myself!

2 comments: