Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Caramel Cashew Cookies

I’m in a real dilemma cause I don’t know what to write
I have no ideas for drawings, though I’ve tried with all my might
There’s a thing that occupies my mind and fills me with delight
It’s these Caramel Cashew Cookies - wanna eat them through the night!

Oh these Caramel Cashew Cookies only come from Trader Joe’s
It’s a shame that here in town there’s not a single one of those
But when my wife’s in Indy, that’s the place she always goes
And when I went there with her, you can guess the treat I chose

They are crispy caramel nuttiness all wrapped up in a ball
How can such vast deliciousness be in something so small?
I’d keep this up all night, but now I think I’ve hit a wall

Oh alas! My fun is over cause I’ve gone and ate them all...

No comments:

Post a Comment