Saturday, August 9, 2014

Challenge Accepted

Today I was perusing my mom's blog when I came across an entry from about a week ago. In it, she was writing about taking her car in for repairs after a hit and run left a big black streak on her driver side door (you can read the original post by clicking this link!) Anyway, what really attracted my attention was her desire to write an ode to her old car (a Buick Rendezvous) and her new, temporary rental (a Nissan Versa). She was not able to come up with anything (probably because she wanted to write something good). I, however, have no problem writing complete rubbish, so here's my attempt:


Well, the hit and run coulda been worse-a
Though it mighta caused my mom to curse-a
When her old Rendezvous
Got a new dent or two
She ended up driving a Versa


2 comments: