Monday, August 12, 2013

Hyperloop

Today Elon Musk, founder of visionary companies SpaceX and Tesla Motors, unveiled his plans for a new high-speed commuter transportation service between Los Angeles and San Francisco. It's called the Hyperloop (click here for more info). For about $20 (one way) you'd get in a 28-person capsule, be propelled through a tube at 760 mph and reach the other end in about 35 minutes! Here's how I feel about taking such a trip...

I want to ride the Hyperloop
I want to ride today
To speed from San Francisco
To the beaches in L.A.

I’ll climb aboard a Hyper-pod
And hear the engines whine
Suspended like a hovercraft
While speeding down the line

Careening through a Hyper-tube
Propelled by solar power
I’ll reach my destination in
About a half an hour

Yes, I want to ride the Hyperloop
The future’s here today
Elon’s got the master plan
Let’s get this underway!

No comments:

Post a Comment