Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017!

Happy New Year!

Despite everyone complaining, 2016 was a pretty good year for me. I was awarded a nice fat grant, traveled to Daytona Beach to begin training as a citizen-scientist astronaut, earned my PADI scuba certification and got to help test a new spacesuit design while floating weightless above Ottawa. 2017, you have a lot to live up to! (Luckily, there are quite a few things in the pipeline that I'm looking forward to.)

I'm also going to do my best to get back in the habit of posting something here every day. It might be a poem, it might be a drawing, it might even be something good (but don't hold your breath!) I am going to work at getting better at digital art, so there could be more works-in-progress than in the past. We'll just have to wait and see what shows up.

So once again, Happy New Year! Here's to a bright and shiny 2017!


No comments:

Post a Comment