Saturday, October 3, 2015

Day 3 - Paisley Pangolin

So, with yesterday's prompt I had a bit of difficulty coming up with an original idea because it seemed so concrete (how do you put a unique spin on someone looking out a window at a city being destroyed?) Todays prompt, on the other hand, was difficult for exactly the opposite reason. The prompt is "Add stripes, spots, or other common markings to an unusual animal".  An unusual animal? There are so many! And if it's so unusual, how would a few stripes or spots make it even more interesting? The concept I ended up going with came from a suggestion from my wife. The unusual animal is my go-to favorite, the good old elusive pangolin, and the common markings are paisleys. After she suggested it, I knew instantly what it would look like. It took a little more time to actually do it, but here, finally, is my paisley pangolin!



2 comments: