Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Ode to a Moose

A year ago today I posted a drawing of a moose, just because I felt like it. Tonight, I wrote a poem to go along with it, partially because I like mooses, but mainly because I'm getting tired of doing these little animations!

Anyway, here's my Ode to a Moose:


Have you ever met a moose?
If you have, you might deduce

There’s something magical about
Those antlers and that mighty snout

Their legs, so lanky and so long
Their mooscles and their stench, so strong

And if you wish to be amoosed
Put on this moosic I just choosed

Then watch them mooses dance around
They moove so madly with the sound

At other times they seem so dull
Like nothing’s in that moosive skull

But watch them while they’re eating, then
They reach a state of moostic zen

It’s like they see a holy light
While moosticating every bite

So now, don’t mutter no excuse
You moost go out and meet a moose!

No comments:

Post a Comment