Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Cave

Yesterday I enjoyed using a simplified color scheme so much that I thought I'd try it again. This time I'm catching up with a drawing challenge from last month - the cave of your imagination. As I envision it, the cave of my imagination would be vast, but not dark. There would be many layers, nooks and crannies to explore, filled with countless shining ideas - some, of course, brighter than others. Some of these ideas could be arrived at easily while others would take some effort to reach. A persistent fog would also be present, sometimes almost transparent and revealing spectacular vistas while other times so thick that you wonder if there are any ideas left at all. Luckily with time and dedication, the fog will always eventually clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment